DARCI USB Morse Code Computer Access
WesTest Engineering is pleased to announce the Darci USB, a Morse code based computer access device. Using the experience we've gained from over 20 years in the assistive technology field, we've built a product that has the functionality of the Darci Card and is as easy to use as the Darci Too. Truly the best of both worlds, the Darci USB comes with the following features:
- No Software Required! The Darci USB uses the keyboard drivers built into the Windows operating systems (Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 & 10 compatible.). Software problems have been eliminated.
- Windows 7 & 8 Users: To enable the Darci mouse functions, go to the Control Panel, click on "Ease of Access Center", click on "Make the mouse easier to use", check on the box next to "Turn on Mouse keys", then click OK.
- True Plug and Play: Your computer thinks that the Darci USB is the keyboard. Just plug it in and it works.
- Portable: The Darci USB weighs only a few ounces and is packaged in a case that measures 5" X 5 1/2".
- No External Power: The Darci USB is powered by the Computer's USB port
- Audio Feedback: A miniature speaker has been built into the device
- Built in Status Indicators
- User Adjustable Features: The Darci USB can be customized to match the user's capabilities. Timing, number of input switches (1, 2 or 3), switch connections and code set are stored in the device's memory. This allows you to take the Darci USB from computer to computer without changing your setup.
- Incredible low Price: After years of effort, we've been able to make a truly affordable input device. The Darci USB sells for $299.95 plus $20.00 for shipping and handling.